cPanel & WHM's login theme determines the appearance of login pages. Login themes include template files, image files and logos, CSS files, and a favicon for the login pages.
- Your customers view these pages each time they log in to their accounts.
The default login theme exists in the
You can view your server's available login themes in WHM's Theme Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Themes >> Theme Manager).
If your custom interfaces require jQuery, you must include that code in
require() blocks. For more information, read our Guide to cPanel Interface Customization - jQuery documentation.
When you customize a login theme, we recommend that you use the following workflow:
- Use WHM's Theme Manager interface ( WHM >> Home >> Themes >> Theme Manager ) to clone the existing login theme.
- Update logos and other login theme image assets.
- Update the desired login page templates.
style_v2_optimized.cssfiles with any desired CSS changes.
- If necessary, update your server's locales with any new phrases that you added to the login pages.
- Select the new login theme from the Default login theme menu in WHM's Tweak Settings interface ( WHM >> Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings ).
Template files determine the appearance of each login page. Each login theme includes template files for the main login pages, error pages, and templates for the Reset Password feature.
For more information, read our Guide to cPanel Interface Customization - Login Templates.
You can customize the images that the cPanel & WHM login theme uses. These images exist in login theme's
For more information, read our Guide to cPanel Interface Customization - Login Images.