We offer cPanel & WHM development licenses for each current cPanel & WHM license holder. You may obtain up to three development licenses for each paid cPanel & WHM license that you possess.
You can use cPanel & WHM development licenses for any of the following purposes:
- When you develop internal applications.
- When you test cPanel & WHM EDGE tier versions.
- When you develop applications that integrate with cPanel & WHM.
- When you test server environments before you deploy them live.
You cannot use a cPanel & WHM development license for a server that you run as a production environment. If you do not use your cPanel & WHM development license for 90 days, the license will expire.
For more information about cPanel & WHM development licenses, contact our Customer Service Team.
To order a cPanel & WHM development license, perform the following steps:
- Submit a license request via the Developer License Application form.
- After our Customer Service department sends you an email that grants you access to a cPanel & WHM development license, log in to the cPanel Store's Home interface.
- Under the Dedicated License heading, click Buy Now.
- Select the Dedicated License tab and click Development License | Free.
- Enter your server's IP address in the Enter the IP Address(es) text box and click Add To Cart. The Items in Cart interface will appear.
- Validate the contents of your order and click Checkout. The Secure Checkout interface will appear.
- Read the three legal agreements and select the checkbox to acknowledge that you understand and agree to the agreements' conditions and terms.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your payment information in the text boxes that appear and click Place Order. The cPanel Store will send you an order confirmation and the order's ID via email.
If you experience issues with your development license, contact our Customer Service Team.