We offer cPanel & WHM development licenses for each current cPanel & WHM license holder. You may obtain up to three development licenses for each paid cPanel & WHM license that you possess.
You can use cPanel & WHM development licenses for any of the following purposes:
- When you develop internal applications.
- When you test cPanel & WHM EDGE tier versions.
- When you develop applications that integrate with cPanel & WHM .
- When you test server environments before you deploy them live.
You cannot use a cPanel & WHM development license for a server that you run as a production environment. If you do not use your cPanel & WHM development license for 90 days, the license will expire.
For more information about cPanel & WHM development licenses, contact our Customer Service Team.
To order a cPanel & WHM development license, perform the following steps:
- Submit a license request via the Developer License Application form.
- After our Customer Service department sends you an email that grants you access to a cPanel & WHM development license, log in to the cPanel Store's Home interface.
- Under the Dedicated License heading, click Buy Now .
- Select the Dedicated License tab and click Development License | Free .
- Enter your server's IP address in the Enter the IP Address(es) text box and click Add To Cart . The Items in Cart interface will appear.
- Validate the contents of your order and click Checkout . The Secure Checkout interface will appear.
- Read the three legal agreements and select the checkbox to acknowledge that you understand and agree to the agreements' conditions and terms.
- Click Continue .
- Enter your payment information in the text boxes that appear and click Place Order . The cPanel Store will send you an order confirmation and the order's ID via email.
If you experience issues with your development license, contact our Customer Service Team.